How to setup Audio Input for Screen Recorder mode:
1. ChooseStart > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Recording tab.
2. To see additional recording source options, Right-click in that window and select Show Disabled Devices.
Depending on the sound card and its drivers, this may enable the "Stereo Mix/What U Hear" option in Vista, which would then allow aTube Catcher to record audio from your speakers.
3. Right-click to enable any of your disabled devices, disabled devices cannot be selected in aTube Catcher.
4. Right-click and set the desired recording source as your default. This should place a green check box next to this source. aTube Catcher records from your default recording source
aTube will record audio from your default device when "Mic On" is selected.
To configure the recording input in the Window Record Control:
1. Choose Start > Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Audio tab.
2. In Sound recording section, verify your sound card is selected as the Default Device.
3. Click the Volume button located in the Sound recording section to open the Record Control dialog box.
4. In the Record Control dialog, choose Options > Properties.
5. In the bottom half of the box, clicking the checkbox next to an option will turn it on (checked) or off (empty box).
6. Click OK to close this box and return to Record Control.
7. In this dialog box, select your new Default Recording source by enabling the Select checkbox and then close it. In this example, Stereo Mix is being set as the default.